Alcon 4-Piston CRB343 Front Brake Kit - i30N
Alcon are among worlds best reputable Big Brake Kit. Now available for serious Hyundai i30's!
Entry Big Brake Kit from Alcon. Will suit the road registered i30N.
Though Alcon offer many options available so please message N Garage to discuss your requirements from colours to 343mm and 380mm discs, billet calipers. track pads and more.
Optional Pad and Rotor upgrades on checkout selection.
Alcon CRB343 Calipers are a radial mount caliper for maximum rigidity and firm, consistent pedal
- Differential piston diameters that minimise pad taper wear
- Aluminium pistons as standard, stainless steel pistons available as an option to reduce heat transfer to brake fluid
- 2kg anti-knock back springs
- Hard stainless steel wear plates
- Fixed pad retainer bars to increase stiffness, remove caliper to change pads
Alcon discs have been engineered to produce optimum bite, thermal stability, and durability in an exceptionally high strength to low weight design. This has been achieved by combining a special Alcon-developed iron alloy disc with an aerospace specification alloy bell.
Unique crescent grooves on friction faces provide the bite usually associated with drilled discs without the attendant durability problems.
Directional curved cooling vanes for optimum cooling performance.
- Disc Thickness: 32mm
- Outside Diameter: 343mm
The low noise pads offer strong cold performance for start up and city driving and are specially formulated for excellent resistance to fade at elevated temperatures. This makes them perfect for those wanting performance on both track and road.
What's in the Box
- Special alloy disc and bell assembly (optional DBA or Alcon S discs)
- CAR70 6 piston caliper
- Low noise, fade resistant pads (optional Hawk pads street/track/race)
- Brackets and fixings
- Brake Lines
- Hyundai i30N
2017 PDE i30N
2019 PDE i30N