HKS Spark Plug Superfire M40iL-M45iL Kia Stinger GT
HKS Superfire Spark Plug M40iL & M45iL
Suits Kia Stinger V6 3.3L Twin Turbo
Sold as a set of x6 Plugs - $240.00
M40iL Heat 8 recommended for non modified motors, replacement for standard plugs.
M45iL Heat 9 recommended for modified, dump pipes, chipped and tuned motors.
HKS Plugs ignite faster for the best fuel efficiency and the best performance in all situations and environments and provide safe and stable ignition for the engine to perform at maximum power. HKS Super Fire Racing plug is the best plug for extreme racing driving and also works well for normal tunes. Ignitionability, durability, anti-insulation all reinforced. HKS is the best plug for both tuned and standard engines.
- Suits the Kia Stinger 3.3TT, also suits Genesis G90, & G80 vehicles.
- HKS M-Series Super Fire Racing spark plugs are high-performance iridium plugs designed to handle advanced levels of tuning and provide improved ignition performance, durability & anti-carbon build-up.
- Sold as a set of x6 Plugs
Features & Specs:
- 0.6mm Iridium Alloy Center Electrode: Iridium Alloy Center Electrode reduces voltage requirement as well as improving ignition performance and durability
- Outer Electrode with Platinum Chip: The Outer Electrode incorporates a square platinum chip which improves durability, and when combined with the iridium center electrode boosts ignition performance
- Short Type Outer Electrode (Anti-Vibration): The outer electrode has been shortened and engineered with the ideal shape to decrease weight for resistance against vibration. This anti-vibration design improves the longevity of the outer electrode
- Thermal Edge: After long idling or various combustion conditions carbon buildup can occur causing misfires. The Thermal Edge of the ceramic insulator will discharge to help decrease carbon deposits
- Spark Support Gap: Discharges will occur in the Spark Support Gap (space between the tip of the insulator and the base of the outer electrode) to help prevent carbon buildup
All Kia Stinger 3.3TT,
Genesis G90, & G80