Hyundai i20N & NLine Forge Motorsports Blow Off Valve
Forge Motorsports Blow Off Valve Diverter for the i20N & N-Line SmartStream 1.6L models.
Our uprated valve for the Hyundai i20N and the i30/Elantra N Line has been expertly manufactured and designed in the UK, meaning we can provide the industry leading valve for your vehicle. Specifically designed for the Hyundai, this valve can be used either as a fully atmospheric (blow off) valve, or a recirculating valve - you choose!
Our unrivalled design uses a boost to side entry on the valve meaning unlike our competitors the valve cannot lift under high or low boost applications. The advantage of this eliminates the need to change the valves internal spring rate to a higher tension when tuning the vehicle. This valve is finished in anodised black or anodised red to not only give this product the wow factor out of the box, but also to improve the aesthetics of the engine bay of your vehicle.
Note: Forge Blow Off Valve is only either Vent to Atmosphere or recirculate only. Not both. Only the GFB is dual vent and recirculate.
This part replaces OEM Part No. 28234-2S300
- Utilising world leading springs for more precise operation and consistency
- All internal and external components have been made in the UK, ensuring top quality, and offering a valve with faster response times and longer service intervals
- The piston uses heat stabilised Viton O-rings
- Lubricated with high temperature Mobil1 grease to ensure a long life with minimal wear and very long service intervals
- A super durable and responsive aluminium piston
- Fully serviceable and rebuildable in minutes
- Available in anodised Black OR Red
- Unlike other valves on the market, ours produces no check engine lights (EML)
- Covered by the unique Forge Lifetime Warranty*
2021+ i30 Nline Sedan 1.6T SmartStream motors only
2021+ i20N Performance 1.6T (BC3 Hatch)