Toyota Yaris GR & Corolla GR Xtreme Single Mass Clutch Upgrade
Xtreme Clutch Solid Flywheel Clutch Upgrade to suit OEM Clutch Toyota Yaris GR & Corolla GR
- Kit incl. Xtreme Organic Clutch with Solid Flywheel & Concentric Slave Cylinder
- Kit incl. Xtreme Ceramic Clutch with Solid Flywheel & Concentric Slave Cylinder
Xtreme Clutch has recently launched a range of new upgrade kits to suit the Toyota GR Yaris and the upcoming GR Corolla. The range includes an upgrade to suit the existing dual-mass flywheel, a single-mass flywheel conversion kit and a lightweight 184mm twin plate for motorsport use. These kits are available in a range of configurations to suit different vehicle performance goals and driveability requirements.
Single Mass Upgrade:
The single-mass flywheel conversion incorporates a lightweight alloy pressure plate designed to fit the specially designed single-mass performance flywheel. This kit is available with either a sprung organic friction disc or a sprung ceramic friction disc (for higher heat capacity applications).
Although this kit has been designed to work with a sprung disc due to the lack of dampening from a dual-mass flywheel, it will still transmit noise, vibration and harshness into the cabin and is therefore recommended for motorsport use only.
• Lightweight alloy pressure plate (Note: does not fit factory dual-mass flywheel)
• 600 Nm torque capacity
• Performance, custom designed single-mass flywheel included
• Includes alignment tool, pressure plate bolts, flywheel bolts and replacement CSC (or contact ring to convert factory CSC)
• Choice of sprung organic or sprung ceramic friction disc
• Suitable for motorsport applications
2020+ Toyota Yaris GR 1.6T 3cyl
2022+ Toyota Corolla GR 1.6T 3cyl