Toyota Yaris GR & Corolla GR Xtreme Twin Plate Clutch Upgrade
Xtreme Clutch Twin Plate Clutch Upgrade to suit OEM Clutch Toyota Yaris GR & Corolla GR
For Motorsport Applications (not recommended for street)
- Kit incl. Xtreme Organic Clutch with Solid Flywheel & Concentric Slave Cylinder
- Kit incl. Xtreme Ceramic Clutch with Solid Flywheel & Concentric Slave Cylinder
Xtreme Clutch has recently launched a range of new upgrade kits to suit the Toyota GR Yaris and the upcoming GR Corolla. The range includes an upgrade to suit the existing dual-mass flywheel, a single-mass flywheel conversion kit and a lightweight 184mm twin plate for motorsport use. These kits are available in a range of configurations to suit different vehicle performance goals and driveability requirements.
The 184mm twin plate clutch has been designed for very high horsepower motorsport applications where torque capacity and reduced inertia are critical. The kit includes a lightweight 184mm pressure plate, casting, intermediate plate and performance flywheel designed for minimal inertia. The two sprung ceramic friction discs offer exceptional heat capacity and the kit is ideal for applications that have aftermarket sequential transmissions etc. installed. This kit is not suitable for street use.
• Lightweight design for minimal rotational inertia
• Sprung central hub with floating ceramic friction discs
• Lightweight performance flywheel
• Concentric slave cylinder, flywheel bolts, pressure plate bolts and steel alignment tool included
• 1220 Nm torque capacity
• Designed for motorsport applications only
2020+ Toyota Yaris GR 1.6T 3cyl
2022+ Toyota Corolla GR 1.6T 3cyl