Toyota Yaris GR Front Engine - Torque Arm Bushing Kit
Front Engine - Torque Arm Bushing Kit - KDT985
The torque arm assists in controlling the engine and drivetrain forward and aft twisting motion. The torque arm is inherently soft due to the high compliance rubber bushing design and was built for comfort and not responsiveness or feel. Whiteline's torque arm mount bushing is built to handle the demands of high torque and power output engines by limiting the amount of movement the engine and drivetrain will place upon the pitch stop. Utilising low compliance bushing technology this eliminates the slop, twisting and shudder found in the OEM rubber bushings allowing for a faster, positive, responsive feel of power delivery on and off the throttle.
- The latest in material formulation technology boasts resistance to oil, grease, ozone and weathering.
- Designed with the installer in mind by reducing the need of specialised skills, tools and equipment.
- Inserts are designed to work with the original factory bushing rather than replacing it.
- This kit is covered by a 3 Year / 60,000kms warranty including parts and labour.
- Install guide included providing detailed instructions on how to install your new purchase
TOYOTA YARIS 2020-ON - YARIS XP AWD
GR including Rallye