Whiteline Front Roll Centre Hyundai & KIA ESC Struts
Front Roll Centre/Bump Steer - Correction Kit
Suited for Electronic Front Dampers on Hyundai and Kia (see fitments)
A must for lowered vehicles, Whiteline roll centre and bump steer correction kit, is designed to correct roll-centre geometry using specially engineered ball-joints. Raising the front roll-centre results in a substantial increase to front roll resistance and a significant reduction in suspension compression on the outside front tyre during cornering. The result is more even weight distribution and improved tyre contact ultimately improving front end grip, cornering speeds and tyre life when driving the vehicle to it's potential.
- 3 Year / 60,000kms warranty including parts and labour.
- Supplied with extreme pressure molybdenum disulphide (LM) based grease for extended life.
- Offset mounting point to rectify vehicles with poor wheel alignment.
- Engineered to alter/ eliminate unwanted bump steer, optimising the vehicles steering characteristics.
- Engineered to alter/ optimise camber alignment to compensate for body roll, body distortion and tyre roll when cornering.
HYUNDAI ELANTRA 2015-ON - ELANTRA AD
HYUNDAI ELANTRA 2016-ON - ELANTRA AD SR
HYUNDAI I30 2016-ON - I30 PD
HYUNDAI I30 N 2017-ON - I30 N PD HATCH AND FASTBACK
HYUNDAI VELOSTER 2018-ON - VELOSTER JS
KIA CERATO 2018-ON - CERATO BD EXCL GT
KIA CERATO 2019-ON - CERATO BD GT