Hyundai i30N GFB Mach 2 TMS Respons Blow Off Valve
GFB - GO FAST BITS - Blow Off Valve Diverter for i30N and Veloster N
GFB RESPONS TMS Mach2, the best all rounder BOV. IN STOCK!
Yes this also fits the new 2021+ i30N Pde4 Facelift models!
On the surface, it may look like just another dual-port blow-off valve, but the RESPONS is actually much more than that. Featuring GFB’s patented venting bias adjustment system, the RESPONS allows you to precisely control how much air vents from each of the two outlets.
- Adjust how loud the blow-off sound is. Recirculate all of the air for silent factory operation, vent it all to atmosphere for maximum noise, or set it ANYWHERE in between to suit your preference.
- Offers better throttle response
- Unlimited boost-holding!
- Up to 30% faster boost recovery on gearshift
- Get the blow off sound without the hassles – even on sensitive MAF-based systems
- Hold unlimited boost pressure
- Direct bolt-on kit
- OPTIONAL - Whistling Trumpet new 5072 design (+$40.00)
For the new pde4 facelift, undo the lower hose clamp to intercooler and turn the hose/pipe towards the motor for easy access to the BOV bolts. Then rotate back once completed.
2017+ Hyundai i30N Hatch & Fastback 2.0L
2021+ Hyundai i30N Facelift
2019+ Hyundai Veloster-N 2.0L